Updated: May 24, 2022
Sunday, June 5, 2022 @ 2:00pm
Location: Firestone Park Picnic Shelter #3
Partner: The Way Station’s GLOW youth program. Focus on youth storytellers.
Musical Entertainment by the house band:
Spoken Threads welcomes all stories, including those challenging traditional systems and structures. All storytellers are welcome regardless of religious tradition, race, class, gender, ethnicity, political leaning or sexual orientation. Audience members are requested to commit to the discipline of respectful listening.
- Anyone is welcome to tell a story. Just sign up on the storyteller's sheet if you want to share.
- Stories should be true, personal and told in the first person.
- Please keep all stories age appropriate to those in the audience.
- Please keep all stories to under about seven minutes.
- All storytellers deserve the gift of respectful listening.
Next Open Storytelling – Saturday, August 20th @ 4:00PM. Location: TBD
Follow Spoken Threads and The HUB:
Sign up for the email list @