Updated: Sep 6
Sunday, TBD @ 2:00pm
Theme: "Connecting Through Story"
Live Music by: TBD
Volunteer Storytellers are invited to share their family stories. Or listen to others share their stories. There will be coaches available 30 minutes before the event to help you with your story.
Spoken Threads welcomes all stories, including those challenging traditional systems and structures. All storytellers are welcome regardless of religious tradition, race, class, gender, ethnicity, political leaning or sexual orientation. Audience members are requested to commit to the discipline of respectful listening.
- Anyone is welcome to tell a story. Just sign up on the storyteller's sheet if you want to share.
- Stories should be true, personal and told in the first person.
- Please keep all stories age appropriate to those in the audience.
- Please keep all stories to under about seven minutes.
- All storytellers deserve the gift of respectful listening.
Next Open Storytelling Event – Sunday, December 3, 2023 @ 2pm
Storytelling -Harbel's Market
Theme: "Chaos Around the Table"
Live Music by: The Conkle Brothers
Follow Spoken Threads and The HUB:
Sign up for the email list @